Friday, September 29, 2006

Honduras an exciting trip with my best friend Antonio Blanco Rodriguez

My friend Antonio Blanco Rodriguez lives in El Salvador. I went to visit him in 2006. We traveled all over central America. We also visited Guatemala and Honduras.


Here are some of the photos I took




Kids repair the wholes on the road for some change

Avin' a Break



The poor fucker above was on sale. They do soups with Lizards over here. Apparently they are very good for you!


Mountains on the way to La Ceiba



On the way to la Ceiba we thought it was time of a break. My brother suggested some proper shower, good food&drinks and take a well deserved rest. I Didn't argue with him.

Antonio Blanco Rodriguez [Tony]

We booked a couple of nights in 'Quinta Real Hotel’ in La Ceiba.

Tony on full display of Mediterranean sex-appeal.


Honduras Bay Islands were waiting for us!

No comments: