Saturday, September 30, 2006

La Colocha Ciudad Arce Tony's Ranch


My friend Antonio Blanco Rodriguez [Tony] wanted to show me his ranch. Something he has put lots of effort and energy into.

Like everything he does really.


It’s called 'La Colocha' which means curly hair, like his girlfriend Ana has. It was located in a place called 'Zapotitan' in 'La Libertad' Department.

It was right in the middle of the jungle.

So we took the Mini and drove to my friend's ranch.
When the Mini couldn’t go further, we rang my mate’s employee Manuel and he picked up us with a Toyota 'pick up' and then he gave us a lift to the ranch.





On the way to the ranch. Locals

Tony's Dogs

My friend’s dogs are 'Golden Retrievers'. He has two. He bought them in Colombia. They got mad with the goose or ducks whatever it was. The dogs did have fun while we tried to stop them, I guess the ducks didn't.

No comments: