Saturday, September 30, 2006

Honduras and Guatemala photos


Anonas , delicious but strange fruit






Honduras Bay Islands





Nadia



Jeremy


Triunfo De La Cruz Honduras

lol




This is The End...

I had such a great time.

The trip didn’t disappoint me a bit. It did have all the perfect ingredients for a holiday.
I am also very glad things are still the same with my friend, like they used to be.
Nothing has changed.

Next year hopefully we will go somewhere else, maybe Colombia, Nicaragua and Panama perhaps.
This time I really hope we dont have to wait another 10 years to see each other, brother.
Ace.

Now the Doors are open again.
.
Apologies for spelling mistakes and the language barrier. I did my best, believe me. And also thanks to my friend from Holland Yvo [Furry Happy Monster] for spell check assistance.

This blog about my trip is dedicated to all the people I' ve meet during this days, who have no Internet access, and probably will never see this site.
Pedro Vila

No comments: