Saturday, September 30, 2006

'La Colocha' Ranch-Zapotitan-El Salvador



Antonio Blanco Rodriguez [Tony] ranch 'La Colocha' near Ciudad Arce





Volcano





Yummie!

My friend needed a quick operation on his elbow, so I decided to wait for him in the nearest 'Mall' in San Salvador city center. It was funny because I never go to this sort of places here in Spain, but there you go. The place was huge, apparently they are the bigger ones in Central America.
While I was waiting for my friend in the Mall, while he was operated, I had a few nice Cocktails.


And Im not telling you about the woman in El Salvador!


Antonio Blanco Rodriguez [Tony] came about 6 pm. He was great and the operation went OK. We celebrated it with some more booze, and a huge cigar.

There was no Jeep anymore, but Tony had other vehicles.

This
and this


Cheeky Bugger

' La Colocha' Ranch near ciudad Arce. Tony's employees.

No comments: